The family orienteering challenge is open to all members of the Group and their families. It is a family event (although not all of the family need to attend) and will be run as a socially distanced family activity.
- All groups (families) start and finish at the same place (TBC nearer the time)
- There will be markers around the Knavesmire (indicated on a map which is given to each family at the start)
- Each marker will have an image on it (to be recorded) and will be worth a number of points (the value of each marker is shown on the map)
- There will be a time limit (TBC)
- Each team visits markers to accumulate points within the time limit
- The winning team is the one with the most points
- Teams finishing late will have points deducted.
Full details will be given out nearer the time and each family will be given a start time. Sign-up via the parent portal so that we can allocate a start time! If you have any questions please contact your section leader